- Plant Maintenance
- Process Pipe Fabrication & Erection
- Code Fabrication (SU & R Stamps)
- Boiler Rebuild Services
- Structural Steel Fabrication, Detailing, Erection
- Specialty Tank Rolling / Fabrication
- Equipment Fabrication/Erection
- Heavy Hauling & Rigging Services
- Sandblasting & Painting (Galvanizing)
- In Plant Architectural Buildings
- In Plant Metal Buildings
- Equipment Rental/Dirt Moving, Cranes
- Site Work
- Underground Piping
- Civil (Concrete Placement, Civil P.E. on Staff)
- Crane Rentals
- API Storage Tank Fabrication / Erection
- CAD Services
- Shutdowns (Planning & Execution)
- Plant Dismantling and Relocation Services
- Specialty Steam Services
- Process Equipment Installation w/Millwrights - Laser Alignment Capabilities
- Module Fabrication
- Installation of Steam Joints and Tabulator Bars
- Specialty Welding Services
- Fabrication Shop with Barge Access
- Plate Roll Capabilities up to 12’ x 1 ¾”
- Shop Fabrication Space 150,000+ Sq. Ft.
- Specialty Fabrication
is able to provide Civil, Structural Steel (Fabrication and Erection), Mechanical, Piping (Fabrication and Erection), Module Fabrication, Electrical, Instrumentation, Painting, Boiler Code Work, Rigging Services, Instrumentation, Electrical Work, and Equipment Rental associated with grass roots construction, unit revamps, or routine maintenance projects. Clients benefit from 20 years of all encompassing experience in the industrial and commercial industries.
has a Certified Welding Inspector on staff to maintain quality and integrity. Welding procedures are in place and overseen by the C.W.I. G.A. West can fabricate steel, pipe, and other miscellaneous equipment to your specification from carbon steel, stainless steel, or any other exotic alloy.
t has three fabrication shops for Steel Fabrication and Pipe Fabrication.
G. A. West & Co.
- Chunchula, Al. 70,000 sq ft Structural Steel Shop
- Chunchula, Al. 20,000 sq ft Code Pipe Shop
- Mt Vernon, Al. 95,000 sq ft Roll/Modular Fabrication Shop with water access and barge loader. Overhead Crane Capacity of 180 tons. Roll Capacity up to 12’ x 1 ¾”
provides complete Instrumentation and Electrical Services in house.
- Project Management
- Scheduling utilizing Microsoft Project or Primavera
- Detailed time management system
- Complete installation including grass root projects
- Upgrades to existing facilities and equipment
- Shutdowns and outages
- Installation of transformers
- Low and Medium voltage cable installation and testing.
- Conduit installation
- Grounding installation and testing
- PLC installation
- I/O and field wiring
- Installation and calibration of instruments and field devices including the following Rosemount, Honeywell, Yokagawa, etc.
- Loop check and verification
- Design, build and engineering services available
G.A. West & is your partner on the job. We provide a wide range of well-maintained, top quality equipment to your job site fast. From dirt moving, heavy lifting, sandblasting, painting, and beyond, we have the equipment to help you with your project. When you rent from G.A. west, you get a team of knowledgeable and skilled equipment experts who provide the confidence and reassurance you expect for your rental needs. We put people in the field who understand your business so you can keep working. G.A. west offers competitive rates that include discounts for long term usage. Equipment can be rented by the hour, day, week, month, or as long as required. Available for short or long term with or without operators, G.A. West equipment can satisfy your needs. A complete list of company owned equipment is available upon request.
Call or email for information and rates